Hilarious, clever and true little natural history book about perfect wee Puffins. Written and illustrated in the Highlands of Scotland.
Physical Book – All you need to know about adorable Puffins
Visitors flock to Scotland for a chance to see the beautiful and iconic Puffin.
Enjoy lovely illustrations as you laugh and learn all about our wee Puffins and what you can do to save them from extinction.
Lovingly written and illustrated by Mandy who lives in the ‘last house before the lighthouse’ in the remote Scottish Highlands of Wester Ross, surrounded by Midge and Haggis friendly habitat.
• Handmade item
• Materials: ink, paper, love
• Size: A5 – Approx 148 x 210 mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches
• 36 pages (excluding cover)
• 350gsm Gloss laminated finish softcover
• 150gsm Silk printed interior pages on high quality gloss paper
• Includes illustrated title page and illustrated inside cover end page
• Perfect Saddle Stitch
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 2 cm|
You may also like…
Gracie MacKay and her Toothfairie£4.95 Add to basket
PDF Haggis History & Facts£2.95 Add to basket
PDF Midge Myths & Facts£2.95 Add to basket
Haggis History & Facts£4.95 Add to basket
Nancy Coo walks 500 sMiles£4.95 Add to basket
Midge Myths & Facts£4.95 Add to basket
PDF Puffin Parable & Facts£2.95 Add to basket
PDF Gracie MacKay and her Toothfairie£2.95 Add to basket