Hilarious, clever and true little natural history book about the Highland Midge. Written and illustrated in the Highlands of Scotland.
Physical Book – All you need to know about the feared Highland Midge
The wonderful Highland Midge, vilified and feared by all. Find out the truth about our amazing Highland Midge, it’s place in Scotland’s history and why it has a unique place in the hearts of the Scots.
Midge Myths & Facts is an illustrated natural history guide about the feared Highland Midge. The book provides you with all the details you ever wanted to know about Midge, what they look like, how to avoid them and their important role in ensuring the biodiversity of Scotland.
Lovingly written and illustrated by Mandy who lives in the ‘last house before the lighthouse’ in the remote Scottish Highlands of Wester Ross, surrounded by Midge and Haggis friendly habitat.
• Handmade item
• Materials: ink, paper, love
• Size: A5 – Approx 148 x 210 mm or 5.8 x 8.3 inches
• 62 pages (excluding cover)
• 350gsm Gloss laminated finish softcover
• 150gsm Silk printed interior pages on high quality gloss paper
• Includes illustrated title page and illustrated inside cover end page
• Perfect Bound Binding
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 2 cm|